Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. NP2626

Running Bear's March 2019 Coffee Shop

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of Search Encrypt? I tried to download a weather website and Search Encrypt downloaded instead and I HATE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. NP2626

And another small Model Railroad business "Bites the Dust! I was wondering when NWSL would go?
  3. NP2626

I wondered if some one would know where I got the line from. Good Job!
  4. NP2626

Need water stand pipe.

Tichy Train Group has Water Columns and I have purchased a couple of them. Thanks for the help!
  5. NP2626

Sound Decoder for a two truck Shay.

I've got this figured out, thanks for the help!
  6. NP2626

I see a couple posts here where "Mark" has been address as the poster of photos. They were not posted by myself, is there another "Mark" here who has posted the photos? Maybe I'm being confused with Logandsawman (Dave Banta). So, I am confused here, nothing new for me "As Confusion will be my...
  7. NP2626

I don't remember my "Tichy" cars coming with trucks! Doesn't mean they didn't, just means I don't remember. If they are too fragile, I would replace with Walthers; or, Kadees. Looking at your cars Trussrod, makes me think I need some of these wood Ore Cars for my layout!
  8. NP2626

Good morning ANPL Weather Channel! +20 degrees, light winds & cloudy skies today! The next 10 days the temperatures will steadily rise until it won't go below freezing all day and night! Going to a folk concert tonight in St. Cloud, MN. No Model Railroading today, visit oldest son...
  9. NP2626

Kit-Bashing of buildings, Contest announced!!!

I check over the whole Forum every morning, looking for interesting discussions going on. Most days there doesn't seem to be much new posts in any forum, except the ANPL Coffee Shop. I post in the ModelTrainForum and do Model Railroading year round, even though I have other interests that come...
  10. NP2626

Bruette, Baltomore made the Nnational News yesterday with a Big Time Derailment out your way. Cars falling off a bridge and all!
  11. NP2626

I have built a few Tichy Freight Car kits and found them to be wonderful and like them the best of the car kits available now-a-days! I've built a couple of the Bulkhead flat Cars you've shown and a War Emergency Gondola. I haven't built any of the Ore Cars but would not hesitate to do so. I...
  12. NP2626

I would not be averse to the members/participants making the selection of a winner.
  13. NP2626

Need water stand pipe.

Right after I posted my question, i found one made by Tichy, so I'm good to go! Thanks for helping me out!
  14. NP2626

Need water stand pipe.

I need a couple of water stand pipes. These would be the Pipe that comes out of the water tank; but, at a remote location. Do you know of a manufacturer that makes them, I actually need two. Another name for this might be a water column.
  15. NP2626

Over at the TrainBoard, they are running several Contests! Wonder why building type contests are so poorly represented here on the ModelRailroadForum? I did this once before with a "Build a Freight Car kit" as the basis and even went so far as to have the prize be a Red Caboose Freight Car Kit...
  16. NP2626

Once again I am the winner of the who posts first Contest! As Jimmy Buffett always says, The weather is here, wish you where Beautful! There is weather here, just not much to talk about. Flo, I'd like a nice cup of coffee, I'll order B-fast later, Thanks! P.S. I can see I'm a bit confused...
  17. NP2626

Very observant!
  18. NP2626

And Shirley is the WINNER in today's earliest poster to the ANPL Thread! Congratulations Mr Shirley! Your prize is in the mail, similar to how the check is always in the mail! We are sitting right at freezing and it is still raining. Weather Underground is showing it to transition over to...
  19. NP2626

It's Thursday again and time for another "Bump"! I just counted, and I see that there are six entrants into this contest. The 31st of March, 2019, is seventeen days away from today! All entrants to this contest must be submitted before the end of the month. This means that you can enter...
  20. NP2626

Southern Pacific only had one Cab Forward? Wow, did not know that! Shirley, you are a wealth of knowledge!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com