Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. Bruette

Have you seen this?

I'd love to have close to 60 trees, but if I did I would have no room for trains. This year I had one 7.5ft tree in the living room, two 7ft trees, one in the family room, another in my train room and a 3ft tree on the front porch. I also have 2 Bradford exchange tree with train pre-decorated...
  2. Bruette

Running Bear's January 2019 Coffee Shop

Thanks for the information! I don't usually know much about the pictures I post, I just pick ones I like.
  3. Bruette

Have you seen this?

Iron Horsemen, I wish you were my father ;) I don't even know how old you are, but you are my kind of guy! Several people commented to me this Christmas saying I have a lot of Christmas trees, I only have 4. I tell them "you should see my friend on the train forum, he has a full blown forest...
  4. Bruette

5. Bruette

6. Bruette

7. Bruette

8. Bruette

9. Bruette

Baltimore & Ohio Railroad, Camden Yards Freight Station. Baltimore, Maryland...1970 and Today BALTIMORE OLD PHOTOS
  10. Bruette

I was busy this morning with my Mom. Garry's post reinforces my desire to jump when my Mom needs me. I was on the way back from MB Klein this morning and I called my Mom to see if she needed anything. She told me she had a problem with her TV in her bedroom. I told her I would be there shortly...
  11. Bruette

Garry I am so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, May God be with her and the entire family.
  12. Bruette

Metroliner 50th Anniversary January 15-16th, 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the Metroliner, the first generation of modern “high-speed” passenger service in the United States. Baltimore Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Amtrak 882-800-858, Tr. # 108, B&P...
  13. Bruette

14. Bruette

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Baltimore, 1964. BALTIMORE OLD PHOTOS
  15. Bruette

On this date in 1981, Bob Gibson was elected to the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility. Gibson was a 2x Cy Young Award winner (1968, 1970), and a 2x World Champion and World Series MVP (1964, 1968) for the Cardinals. He went 7-2 with a 1.89 ERA and 92 strikeouts in 9 World Series...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com