Search results

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. bnsf971

Running Bear's January 2019 Coffee Shop

Garry, I hope for the best for your MIL. In other news, my wife has a newsed car. I called my credit union Monday morning to see about financing a used car through them. They took my info, and said they would submit it, and let me know. This morning, I called to find out why they hadn't...
  2. bnsf971

I think I let all y'all know I had sold the ailing car. I put up an ad on Craigslist, and it sold within hours. One of the people that contacted me wanted me to hold it until he could raise money. When I told him the first person to put cash in my hand owned it, he called me, among other things...
  3. bnsf971

Good morning. It's foggy and 30. Back/neck/arm issues continue, it looks like things have "stabilized", as I haven't felt any better or worse in the last several days.
  4. bnsf971

The quote was from Albert Einstein. If you want to call him uninformed, be my guest.
  5. bnsf971

Good morning. It's cloudy and 31.
  6. bnsf971

Pizza and chili are two.
  7. bnsf971

I remember the quote that using nuclear power in that manner was a very expensive way to boil water.
  8. bnsf971

Good afternoon. it's cloudy and 33, and power has temporarily been restored. I sold the car for half what we paid for it 4 years ago, and I have a line on a couple of private-party offerings, and a really nice newer car for about half NADA.
  9. bnsf971

Good morning. It's 32 and raining. The power went out yesterday evening, and is still out.
  10. bnsf971

Good evening. It's raining and 31.
  11. bnsf971

Well, I have one person that sounds serious about buying the old car, and two scammers. I'm going to drop a copy of the buyer's order for the other car off at my credit union Monday, and see what they say.
  12. bnsf971

Well, I spent the afternoon in an unexpected used car search. My wife's car had a sudden catastrophic engine failure, and we are scrambling to get some reliable transportation for her.
  13. bnsf971

Ray, some decoders have to be told what to do when thet are in a consist, because they forget, or have been factory programmed to be different. I'm thinking of Digitrax here, bur others are similar. Check the offending decoder, and see if bemf is enabled in consist .
  14. bnsf971

I remeber the old U boats that I got to ride on, and the one I got to operate. First, God help you if you attempted to board the engine with nything in your hands. The steps were more like ladders, and were spaced inconveniently for access. They rode worse than comparable EMDs, the seats were...
  15. bnsf971

Good morning. It's clear and 19.
  16. bnsf971

The rivet counter versions have grabirons and coupler cut levers, and prototype specific details, like those a/c units on the roof. Operator version does not have those.
  17. bnsf971

Good morning. It's clear and 22.
  18. bnsf971

Joe, I think the slowing down is intentional. I have read the “plan” is to force updates on your machine until it slows down to the point of being unusable. At which time you’ll be forced to buy a new one, and rent a Windows subscription.
  19. bnsf971

All— I spoke to Bob, and he says the hosting company is working on it.
  20. bnsf971

And just now I tried to edit the above post, but couldn't because "the server stopped responding".

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com