Details West - Still producing new stock??

jmupton2000

John M Upton
Hello

Does Details West still make their range of parts anymore? From what I have seen here in the UK, DW stockists have some of their range in stock but when items run out, they never seem to come back into stock.

I am trying to track down HL-200, the SP nose headlight part, none here in the UK (mind you, UK supplies of US HO detail parts are all but exhausted now with no sign of ever being restocked by anyone) and my usual supplier over on the west side of the Atlantic, TMR have not had any in stock for months if not years.

Alternatively, does another parts manufacturer make a suitable substitute for a SP SD44R nose headlight part please?

Hello

Does Details West still make their range of parts anymore? From what I have seen here in the UK, DW stockists have some of their range in stock but when items run out, they never seem to come back into stock.

I am trying to track down HL-200, the SP nose headlight part, none here in the UK (mind you, UK supplies of US HO detail parts are all but exhausted now with no sign of ever being restocked by anyone) and my usual supplier over on the west side of the Atlantic, TMR have not had any in stock for months if not years.

Alternatively, does another parts manufacturer make a suitable substitute for a SP SD44R nose headlight part please?

Back