Rod Stewart's secret hit track! After 26 years, the veteran rocker finally lets the world see his breathtaking completed model railway

Not a person I would have associated with this hobby, but then I am a Network Administrator with over 35 years of computer (PC side) experience and love Science Fiction.....and model railroading.

Thanks for sharing

I followed Rod's modeling though the media and talked to people close to Rod and had who supplied some of the kits he used on his layout. The layout is spectacular and a lot of thought when into the creation of his Grand Street & Three Rivers RR. Rod will be the first to say he had some assistance from friends in building this railroad.

The layout is massive with a steel mill that covers almost 1,500 square feet. A lot of the building were construct by Rod while on tour in a hotel room and then shipped home. Easy to do when you own your own private jet aircraft.

Greg

Re: " ... he would take kits, tools and paints with him and book an extra hotel room for a workshop so he could pursue his hobby in between concerts wherever he was in the world. "

Me too.

Huh.png

i thought it was relatively complete when it showed up in the ragazine a few years ago ?? btw... a good articles and lots of photos

Back