New from the green and pleasant land.

Tiddles

Just joined the group.

I live in the United Kingdom near Oxford, no I have not met Harry Potter :p

I am attempting to do a small HO shelf layout based on the B&O in the 1940's. But with a lot of modelers licence.
I love big locos like the EM-1 so do my best to operate them in a confined space :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Tiddles. You've joined the friendliest model railroading forum on the net. We don't have a lot of modelers from the UK, but we do have some that model B&O and some of its related RR's. Take some time and check into the Coffee Shop and get to know some of us in a different way, we talk everything but politics and religion there, well mostly.

Willie

G'day Tiddles. Now there's a great Pommie name. We have quite a few ex Poms in my club here in Qld. Hornby is very popular.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it! We're a friendly bunch here, and with the recent upgrades the place should be real easy to use. Look forward to seeing some photos of your layout.

Oh, and I don't care one bit about Harry Potter. But... if you see the Hogwarts Express, grab some photos, that's something I'd like to see!

Back