monster model works??

breezy8

Has anyone used these products? They look very impressive. If you have, what are your thoughts....???? breezy8

I am looking at the "old" brick work items. I want to build my roundhouse and this looks great to me....breezy8

Has anyone used these products? They look very impressive. If you have, what are your thoughts....???? breezy8
Your post didn't say what product it was you wanted to know about, so no one could help you out with answers to your questions. Now we have a product, I'm sure some one who has any of the Brick Work products will let you know their thoughts and if any are still obtainable. ;)

Selector.....nope...TONY here...Eastern WASHINGTON ST
Okay, it's just that there's another person who goes by (close to) that moniker on a couple of other forums, a person with whom I have not had pleasant conversations when I was moderator over at Model Railroader Magazine's forums. I think he's 'monsterrailroad' or something like that. He also sells model items. Just a FYI.

Monster Model Works is a standout among the laser-cut product manufacturers, with some unique products. He has always shipped very promptly when I ordered direct. MMW is not connected in any way with monsterrailroad and his LED products. Two very different people.

Back