Recent content by up6922

1. U

This is my winter project

yup a little trick I learned when I was building balsa air plains.try this, put a drop of superglue on a old piece of plastic and sprinkle some baking soda on top. it will set instantly and be hard as a rock.
  2. U

yup a little trick I learned when I was building balsa air plains.try this, put a drop of superglue and a old piece of plastic and sprinkle some baking soda on top. it will set instantly and be hard as a rock.
  3. U

Well I started with the body I got 2 Atlas GP35 ph2,cut them just behind the cab and up to the bottom of the lights this gave me the use of the light holes to install two brass rods into to help hold the body halfs in alignment then I cut plastic to fill in the gap between the bodys. then I used...
  4. U

Hi fellow N-Scalers this is my project I did this winter.
  5. U

My N Scale SDP35

Hi all, this is a project I did back in 2011 I starded off with a Atlas SD35,cut off the fans and grills and moved them forward and built the steams unit off the end. I used plastuct,BLMA diamond plate,grab irons,and air lines.Gold Medal Model stanchions and wipers,Detail Associates brass wire...

Back