Recent content by Trussrod

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. Trussrod

Running Bear’s November 2019 Coffee Shop

Say Gary, Glad to see you posting again too.
  2. Trussrod

Your buildings look great and the figures sure bring the scenes to Life ! Glad to know Monica was revived, did Bill have anything to do with that ??
  3. Trussrod

Thanks Curt, I try and be more active on here.
  4. Trussrod

Looks great, nice work.
  5. Trussrod

Thanks Willie, I appreciate your noticing that I again stopped by. Glad to hear you're doing well. I definitely don't care to be laim like this for too long but I try and do what I can. I should get into the garage and try and run some trains. Things are looking up s bit though ! Take care
  6. Trussrod

Good evening all, I decided to stop by and see what's been going on ?? Evening Francine, Flo, I think I'd like an apple fritter, if Gary left any, and some coffee. I've been trying to get my health issues straightened out. Still no resolution but blood work implies everything is ok but insulin...
  7. Trussrod

Running Bear's October 2019 Coffee Shop

Hi Flo, Can I get some coffee an a Apple Fritter with some Cinnamon on the side ? Thanks
  8. Trussrod

Running Bear's June 2019 Coffee Shop

Yah, Willie, Sherrel and others that may have inquired about me, Thanks, just bern having problems with my Left leg muscles so been trying to figure out what the problem is ? Also I don't sleep very good at night which doesn't help matters. All this saps my energy so I tend to sleep a lot to...
  9. Trussrod

Running Bear's April 2019 Coffee Shop

Patrick: Yes, possibly filing or grinding aw a bit of the bridge gerter will solve the problem or as you said earlier making the approach a little straighter.
  10. Trussrod

Greg: A lot of nice detail work.
  11. Trussrod

Willie: Neat trick using the Red dot. I like your card stock building, the rafters will add slot as Sherrel suggested. Sherrel:. LMAO ROTF about to the Xacto 'First Aid Accessory display' !! That's about just how it is too. Actually, I associate it more with Dremel as I've received some...
  12. Trussrod

Patrick: It sounds as though you may have a kink where the lead in track connects to the bridge track. Check to ensure it's a smooth connection, no sharp edges on the inside of the rail heads and that the rail heads have the proper gauge between them. Hope this helps
  13. Trussrod

Ray:. I wonder how many coal hoppers there were, I'll bet over two hundred ?
  14. Trussrod

Johnny: Very sorry to hear about the losses of your cousins. Kind of odd that they all happened so close together.
  15. Trussrod

Dave Lg&Sm: Thanks for noticing prior I found my way back to the fourms here. That maze of switches caused a real problem. The MDC Roundhouse shorty flats are rather cute and with the sides and ends you can create a variety of cars, such as low sidded gondolas or just the sides for carrying...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.