Recent content by trisonic

1. T

Have any updated info and pics? Btw where did you source your "Track Guages" from? Best, Pete.
  2. T

Jersey Valley Model Railroad Club - website?

Thanks, I have no idea where Kuser Mansion is except Hamilton township (which I've never visited either). A Brit in Jersey! Best, Pete.
  3. T

DC Controller and Transformer for HO (O and N)

Please recommend a 12v DC controller for HO from American brands (I'm an ex-pat Brit) I do have one but it is not very good - I want a full featured one for testing purposes. Thanks in advance. Best, Pete.
  4. T

CSX Palmetto Spur

The other advantage is this: It's doable and finishable!!! Hi, Mal!!!!!!!! Best, Pete.
  5. T

modeling bad rails

Sure is, I took this photo this year on the Black River and Western:
  6. T

Jersey Valley Model Railroad Club - website?

I don't know the answer, Jack, but the site looks like it has been Shanghaied! Best, Pete.
  7. T

Hand laid track or not?

Track is a model too. It's not something to speed through and get on with something else. It may be the most important part of the overall layout. I'm not suggesting it if your ideal layout is a huge roundy round, tail chaser but for "shortlines" handlaying track is the way to go - with...
  8. T

BNSF,NS and CSX: Should they do Heritage scheme's like UP did?

I think you are essentially right, Espeefan. If you don't use a trademark for any length of time you can lose it. I'm not about to go into trademark law here but it does make sense to hold onto them as assets from any company's point of view i.e. they did purchase them. I come from the music...
  9. T

O-gauge roll call

Do any of the O Gaugers on this site make their own trackwork? What height of rail will Atlas "finescale" NOT run on? Thanks, Pete.
  10. T

Online Store for Tools

Thanks Mark! Best, Pete.
  11. T

Online Store for Tools

Thanks, Pete.
  12. T

Online Store for Tools

Apologies if this is in wrong place, mods please move if so. I'm new to the USA and want to find a site to order the very basics like engineering squares, cutting boards etc. I know about Micro-Mark but I'm in NJ too, you know what I mean..... Any recommendations? Thanks, Pete.

Back