Recent content by tornado64

1. T

Lets do it again Favorite photo

Hogwarts castle
  2. T

Hogwarts Express!!!

suggested going all HO or all OO for a reason !! yes they are close scales when viewed separately but the scales are a world apart when run together !! as my photo demos of two 4F locos together one HO one OO , the person posting may be happy in the short term but how often do we get...
  3. T

Hogwarts Express!!!

just confused !! isn't the Bachmann loco HO ??? I thought HO carriages would make more sense !! if you like running oo hornbys Hogwarts express loco would make more sense !!
  4. T

Floquil/Polyscale being discontinued?????

at the end of the day all paint boils down to is the pigment and the carrying medium nothing more !! quality only depends on quality of pigments ( mostly from the same source ) quality comes from how finely the dry pigments are milled to this degree there are no great shakes as top quality...
  5. T

the titanic 2 ??????

even if they did ship building today would see a much improved design and much improved safety measures you can't rule verything out but it will be much improved !!
  6. T

the titanic 2 ??????

what do you get if you cross the atlantic with the titanic ??? about half way !!
  7. T

Floquil/Polyscale being discontinued?????

what is realy required is to adapt as modellers and think logicaly !! whilst the range may or may not have been good it looks to be going and it won't be the end of the world !! i'm sure there are other ranges that equal if not surpass the brands i personaly have no favourite i view paint...
  8. T

cheers !! there was quite a bit of photoshop work to get there !!
  9. T

it is the latter hornby 2 rail version from around the 1970's i'd guess they were completely new toolings as the 3 rail stuff were cast metal and the two rail are plastic bodies
  10. T

Scale 1/75

1/75 would be an oddball scale british 00 gauge is 1/76.2 but the track remains in HO scale it is a scale unique to great britain as europe also employs HO scale most vehicles and kits supplied for 00 gauge are 1/76 scale and a lot of 1/72 scale is also employed size difrences can be...
  11. T

Hogwarts Express!!!

why use hornby 00 carriages when lima made carriages in LMS maroon in HO scale ???
  12. T

hi from north west UK

HI ALL !! intrested in US diesel locos and detailing them , many other intrests and varied aswell hope to share ideas and builds including my main british layout in the planning stage with plenty of items built in preperation !!

Back