Recent content by Timo1094

1. T

Looking for clubs north of Seattle, Wa

Hello, I'm looking for a club north of Seattle. My uncle has had me interested in model railroading since I was little. I'm starting college this year so I'm on money so I would prefer a club close-by that has an HO layout.
  2. T

New Layout Design

I know, I know. I messed up again but I wasn't the one who drew this up, my uncle did and I don't think he knew that it was limited, But that's fine I could still just take off 1' off of that. But here's that room space, sorry my drawings are very crude.
  3. T

New Layout Design

Sure is! Pulled it out of a Model railroader magazine, Just wanted to add more and not waste the space I have.
  4. T

New Layout Design

My parents recently had a garage sale so I have more room than I did before. I have a 9' by 9' piece of the room to use, I'll link the photo and file of the layout I already have. I can extend the bottom portion of the layout another 2-3 feet.
  5. T

layout design and construction help

Hey there again! I'm back again, With more room than I did last time. We should the couch we had that was limiting my space so I now Have room for a 9' x 8' layout!
  6. T

Hi there

Not much I could find, all of the locations are too far away from me to drive. I did find one place but it had no contact information.
  7. T

Hi there

Well now I don't really know where to put this but does anyone here know If someone in North-Western Washington state lets people come and run trains or if there are any clubs? I live around the Everett area.... :confused:
  8. T

Well I won't be able to build until I get enough money for the materials which should be sometime in the beginning of October.
  9. T

Stein, That does seem like a good plan and I like that layout and that fits more into my area than my plan.
  10. T

Here is my not so great drawing of the space.
  11. T

Sorry I'm not much of a use here, but Jim is mostly right, I'd have access to 9' feet on one side but there's a couch against the wall that I can't move. I like the Idea of a U shaped layout and I might draw up a plan for that. Changing to N scale is not what I want because then I wouldn't have...
  12. T

Brass or Nickle-silver track?

I'm building my first layout and have most of my turnouts already and they're all code 83. Is it worth it to buy all new code 100 turnouts and track? Any price difference?
  13. T

Here's a new design I made, Considering the space I have to work with.

Back