Recent content by TheClergyMan

1. T

Landsreth Model Railway

http://www.pegnsean.net/~railwayseries/ffarquharII.htm I will recreating this layout, as I've wanted to for years!
  2. T

Landsreth Model Railway

I'm actually deciding to use a different track plan : http://www.pegnsean.net/~railwayseries/ffarquharlayout.jpg
  3. T

Landsreth Model Railway

Track plan is finally finished, for all three modules:
  4. T

Stay far away from Bachmann N Scale

I've had mostly good experiences with bachmann, even the EZ track. I had one loco that fell apart really easily, other than that though, the engine worked fine! I've heard a lot that bachmann is no where near top of the line, and with the quality I it is, I dearly hope it's not considered top...
  5. T

coming back to the hobby after 30 years

Welcome back! I've been away from the hobby too! (Only 3 years or so tho) Can't wait to see how your layout comes!
  6. T

Landsreth Model Railway

Landsreth is my new N scale modular layout. It will be based after the 1930s British railways, such as the LMS, or LNER. I currently have the yard and first station finished, accounting for half of the mainline. At the moment, I have no working steam engines, so it's going to be mixing modern...
  7. T

Removing track from EZ track road bed?

also, you can twist the roadbed on Bachmann EZ track and it pops right out.
  8. T

The Sherwood, Shelton & Sarazen Rwy

Amazing layout! Great detail, looks like it'd be fun to run it.
  9. T

Building the Walwynn and Western layout

Wow, really nice layout! very detailed.
  10. T

The Clergy Man

Hello Fellow Railroaders, I guess you could say I took, The Rev. W. Awdry's nick name XD Sorry, it sounded cool. I am getting back into the hobby after about 2 years now, picking up my N scale things and building a new, very small layout. I am modeling it based on England's railroads...
  11. T

Modelling Buildings

So, I am building a new layout, the first one I am going to fully model. I have built layouts previously, but other than laying a sheet of grass on the table, I haven't done real modeling. I am building an N scale, 2x4 layout, and need to know if it's worth the money to buy kits for buildings...

Back