Recent content by tblt44

1. T

Need help getting started with N or HO size

We ended up getting a Ho size Bachmann for our first test build. This one is going to be on a rolling piece of plywood that can be put under a twin bed. It's just the cheap one with the ez track. this is just learning experience on how to build mountains and Water & Bridges excetera. once we...
  2. T

I can go wider at the corners to have the train turn around.
  3. T

I may go HO scale, I have the room and the trains look to have more detail and everything looks easier to work with. I have a loft I can use against one wall. I have a area about 17 feet long 2 to 3 feet wide I can use.
  4. T

Thanks for the info We will be going to hobby shops and will go to a local train show in 3 months. From what I read on internet keto is a real good brand. I want something that will last and function proper
  5. T

I'm not seeing my posts on new threads I'm wondering if anybody else is seeing them please let me know
  6. T

More pics, this also includes the table as well
  7. T

Hello everyone I'm new and want to get started building train sets with grandson. I know nothing about them. Looking at either N of Ho size. What's good brands ? Tracks, trains ect. Want real lights that work ect. I found a complete set used I will include pics is, I'm sure it's worth more than...

Back