Recent content by slwsnowman40

1. S

Scratch Crossing with battery powered lights

That's fantastic info! Those batteries are quite bulky and much too large for my purposes though. But having an idea on what volts it needs to operate, I can test without going crazy. If it blows smoke, it blows smoke. It won't be the end of the world as he doesn't know I'm planing on doing...
  2. S

We got it in 2016 or 2017, but I know what you mean.
  3. S

That link is merely an example! :D I'll do that, I thought that random people on the internet might be faster. Random people on the internet won't be restricted by liability concerns either.
  4. S

They looked incandescent. They look like these, but a translucent red - Amazon. I'm not sure if they flash or anything, we originally got it as a stand alone toy (which is expensive) so he could pretend and mimic the videos he watches. I didn't see any circuit boards in the base, but that...
  5. S

Hi, I'm new here...but not new to the internet. I'm certain I'm breaking at least one rule, and as such I've got my flame suit on. On to the post... So my 8 year old is obsessed with crossing gates. And I'd like to build one that runs off a battery so he can use it for any number of toy...

Back