Recent content by SD45T-2

1. S

Hobby Shop owner rub you the wrong way

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19007 Read that what happend to us,and why he is a Piece of crap.
  2. S

Which shop you talking about? I own a house in Palm springs,and all i ever knew was the RC shop in palm desert. I would always just go see brian at the whistle stop.
  3. S

About a year ago, I made a big post about the train stop in san dimas cal. I will NEVER GO BACK THERE EVER AGAIN,NOR SHOULD YOU ALL. Guy is a real ass.
  4. S

Signs in your Trainroom

I dont have any photos,as im Between a house/BUIlding I dont know where i wanna live so im at the rents, ha ha. But as far as RR signs I have A few ATSF station signs "real" and a Few Trailer Signs. :)
  5. S

Oh Boy! I've really done it now!

This is true, I have MeXican Units on my ATSF trains,When we all know This never happend. Now as long as you dont run them with amtrak superliners you iwll be fine.
  6. S

Kato Business Car Custom Stainless Finish

wow! Thats a sweet looking car.
  7. S

Sante Fe FP45

that is sexi! :) That red is perfect!
  8. S

Bud Of california?

Ha ha! This must have been a LONG time ago.
  9. S

Bud Of california?

Thank you for the Lineage on the company,But Regarding the size of Trailers, I was asking When did BUD use there Trailers, Not The rest of the Transportation Industry,and you forgot the 45''.
  10. S

Bud Of california?

I wanted to know what there timeline, on there 40'' trailers? Thanks Ian,
  11. S

Wrecked/damaged/repaired engines you've modeled (PHOTO HEAVY)

I did it a few years ago,and took my creations to a train show,and was laughted at. was toLD "why would i buy a damaged locomotive,when i can get a nice one?"
  12. S

TMCC from Conventional MTH SOO SD60M

Anything is possible with time,and money. Ihave neither :D
  13. S

Bud Of california?

Anyone? Bueler?
  14. S

Your Other Hobbies

Music,and cars. I also have a few Bicycles.
  15. S

Bud Of california?

Can someone share some info about this company? All i could find is that they are now owned by Dole. My layout is Late 80's,I have one trailer,and wouldlike to use it.

Back