Recent content by Scott135

1. Scott135

business interior sheets

Thank you for the information. Scott
  2. Scott135

business interior sheets

Illyad2, thank you for the question. I am also interested in learning more about this. Detailing the interiors of buildings sure adds realism to a scene, in my opinion.
  3. Scott135

Car Card Sorting Areas?

Dave, I have not seen that method used. Seems like a simple and inexpensive way to accomplish what I am trying to do. Thank you! Scott
  4. Scott135

Car Card Sorting Areas?

What do you use for a sorting area for car cards? I have seen permanent shelves attached to layout fascias. I also seem to recall an article by David Popp (although I can't find it now) for building a small "fold-a-ble" shelf that can stored away flat against the fascia when not in use. As...
  5. Scott135

The M-K & Eastern RR

Beautiful trees! Scott
  6. Scott135

Show Your Work Area

Thanks for the information Rico. Looks neat and orderly. Scott
  7. Scott135

Show Your Work Area

Rico, I can find myself looking at the BN map a lot! It is so cool to see the entire country with the associated rail lines. Of course some of those lines have been abandoned. I like your work area and the multiple small drawer cabinets. What do you store in the tall set of drawers to the...
  8. Scott135

Show Your Work Area

Thanks Max. I agree, too clean! I just finished weathering a wooden passenger platform and had cleaned things up. The workbench is now ready for the next project. Scott
  9. Scott135

Running Bear's January 2019 Coffee Shop

Happy New Year to everyone! I am not much of a "poster" but wanted to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for the discussions and ideas exchanged on this forum. A great resource! Scott
  10. Scott135

Show Your Work Area

My work area... a clean bench, in between projects.
  11. Scott135

File or Sectional in Helix?

I have only built one helix. It was a 4-turn HO Scale, 24" radius helix. I used flex track and soldered the joints before installing the track onto the roadbed. There was no super elevation built into the helix. Having said that, if it is only a specific car that is causing problems, I...
  12. Scott135

The M-K & Eastern RR

Nice layout room and backdrop. The benchwork looks very good too!
  13. Scott135

Amtrak Phase III Dining Car

Looks great, especially since it is N Scale.
  14. Scott135

Going through a total loss of interest!

Great point! For me it is a combination of a couple of things, laziness, yes, but also an overwhelming sense of things to do when I finally get time to head down to the train room. As a solution, I have stated to make lists of small projects that I can complete in a few "sessions" in the train...
  15. Scott135

CMX Track Cleaning Car

The unit I just looked at online did not appear to be self-propelled, as you mentioned. Scott Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back