Recent content by Rocky Lines

1. R

Digitrax help sought.

Hi, After one more try, I could hear a slight beeping noise coming from the back of my layout. After pursuing this sound I discovered that somehow the track power was bleeding through into the table top motor I was using. I disconnected this turnout from the layout, everything works fine. I...
  2. R

Digitrax help sought.

Hi, I have the following Digitrax items connected: DCS100, UP5, UR91, PS515, & DT402R. When I turn the power on using the DT402R I do get the power on dot on the LED screen on the DT402R. There is one thing I have noticed though, and that is regardless of what setting it is on, the red LED...
  3. R

Digitrax help sought.

I am sure whether my first attempt to post this worked or not... My Digitrax system for some reason doesn't seem to be functioning properly suddenly. The lights are all on, on the front of the Digitrax controller, but I do not seem to be getting any power to the tracks any more. The system...
  4. R

Beacon Light wiring for DCC

I have discussed this with a friend and fellow model railroad club member. He told me that I should just wire the beacon light properly and that we can, at the club computer, program my fourth function to remain on all the time or come on with the function F0 for the directional lighting. So...
  5. R

Thank you for the suggestion. However this project is a tiny 44 ton engine with no room for anything beyond the N scale decoder and Beacon in the cab section of the engine. On another forum it was suggested to while using the proper resister, to wire directly to the power pick up wires and the...
  6. R

Hello, I am beginning my first DCC wiring in an engine. It seems pretty straight forward, especially if I had a DCC system that operates additional functions beyond lighting, such as any of the Digitrax systems. But, I have an old MRC Command 2000 system that works perfectly fine, but does not...
  7. R

Athearn parts question

Thank you. I will keep this in mind.
  8. R

Athearn parts question

Will an Athearn RTR shell fit on an Athearn BB frame and running gears? If not, which frames and running gears will an Athearn RTR SD40-2 shell fit on? I am thinking of a project which includes an Athearn RTR SD40-2 shell. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  9. R

MRC Command 2000 Manual

It was the perfect response. Thanks.
  10. R

MRC Command 2000 Manual

I saved copies in my computer so I will have access to these again in the future. Thank you again.
  11. R

MRC Command 2000 Manual

Thank you very much. I was unable to locate this. I also received a reply from MRC stating that they no longer had copies of the walk around instructions. It seems they missed this one. Thank you.
  12. R

MRC Command 2000 Manual

Hello, I misplaced my copies of the Command 2000 user manual and my manual for the walk around throttle. So, I am having a difficultly programming my engines and using more than one or two in a consist. Can anyone help me out by directing me to a website that has digital copies of these, or if...
  13. R

DCC Reversing loop help please

Thanks, I got the answer I needed from another source.
  14. R

DCC Reversing loop help please

Thanks for the reply. How do the changes I made look?
  15. R

LEDs & Resistors - need help

prewired LED's 3 mm Try this ebay link: shttp://www.ebay.com/itm/260797930242?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649#ht_3412wt_1013 These lights worked for me.

Back