RFANDPVILLE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd love to come see it. So where in KG are you? I know how to get there, but I am almost directly down the other end of RT3 in Salem Fields Lived in FXBG since 2000 and currently have my job with "the Brass Line" JB Hunt Transportation. I saw those pics you sent and that really looks nice. Lots of blue. Sticking to your Southern Pacific motiff I see? I'm pretty much sticking to local stuff, mostly Norfolk Southern and dabbling a little with CSX. After 19 years I finally got my first decoder put in one of my old Athearn Blue box locos and it runs very very sweet. I am working on getting my wheelsets to be metal, putting kadee couplers on them (still) getting new rolling stock and new locomotives. I run on modular layouts mostly and over the PWMRC once a month. I got a new camera and take some pretty nice pics with it. Sure would love to get together. I'm free tomorrow, usually on the weekends when there is no show or am not at work or drill.
    Mike Burke! Yeah, I remember you. I still have the box of cabooses that you left at my house.
    I tore the old D&J Railroad down and sold that house in 2011. I moved out to King George, VA to a rambler with a 2000 square foot basement, perfect for a layout. You can see the progress of my layout in the Layout Design and Construction section of this site.

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24509

I was a member of the PWMRC for a while but dropped out just as they took the Amtrac station in Quantico.
    Let me know when ya would like to make a trip out here to see the layout in its progress. I've out of town for the past three weeks and when I left, I cranked the house temperature down to 54 degrees. The cooler temps made some of the 3/4" plywood change shape a bit and I ended up with a few kinks in the track. Been down there all today fixing those. Should be ready to resume ops and work tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back