Recent content by RexHea

1. R

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LXI

You should live in a college town: they turn the signals on after they have started the turn or lane change. Unfortunately, they don't offer a course in common sense.
  2. R

Karl: Really nice work on the stairs (better you than me, I would hurt for a month.lol) Ken:Sounds like you had a good time on your trip. BTW: upper 30's* here in T-town.
  3. R

I had to laugh at the coffee creamer and sweetener. I always have it handy for when he comes over. He was over here just the other day to fix my BLI Class A. I've had her about 12 years or so and try to keep it running top notch. The back drivers would stop moving under load and I had no clue...
  4. R

Hi everyone! Just catching up on all the posts while I gain some courage to do something on the layout. I have so many things on the list, it sometimes becomes overwhelming just thinking about it. Heck, anything I start on would be better than just procrastinating about it. (I know: two deep...
  5. R

Like you I mostly use my truck only when I need a truck and drive my wife's Explorer for everything else. My Ford F250 (gas) only gets 13mpg in town and around 16.5 on the highway if empty. Only 10mpg if I'm pulling our travel trailer :eek:. I've had the truck for two years and it only has 3700...
  6. R

If you just want to make them more narrow, take a hobby saw and carefully cut out a section in the top middle (following an existing line in the plaster if possible). Carefully glue the new halves together, wiping excess off. If you need to make them less tall, do the same at the bottoms...
  7. R

Sure! What do you want to do with them?
  8. R

Thanks BBob! I'm still trying to learn all the new faces around the Coffee shop and elsewhere. But hey, as long as Flo is around, it's always a good place to be (she still has those very long legs, :pLOL).
  9. R

Hi gang! It's a beautiful day here in T-town with crystal clear sky and 78*. Only bad thing bad about this early spring; my dark blue truck is turning greeeeeen. Yup! Pollen time. Usually it is the first of April, but all the "decorative" type trees are beginning to bloom out. Garry:Don't know...
  10. R

Running Bear's Coffee Shoppe LX

Wow! 700 ton lift is bigger than huge.
  11. R

Everything is good here in T-town - just very wet and now gusty. At least we didn't have the "now all to familiar" sirens going off.
  12. R

Hey Karl, when are you leaving the house vacant again. The Bama Cheerleaders asked me when we could party again. LOL
  13. R

Hi David! Glad to see you are still around.
  14. R

Thanks Ken. Yeah, we don't need a repeat of another big tornado like that day. Even with all the construction going on, there are still many areas that are bare reminders.
  15. R

Eric: I think yours an my peaceful rain is about to turn ugly. Looks like you and I will be in for some thunder bumpers and maybe a tornado tonight. Dang, why do these things always come after dark! Keep the hatches battened.

Back