Recent content by Raincoat2

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

1. Raincoat2

Running Bear's February 2019 Coffee Shop

Good morning everyone. We've been celebrating my wife's safe return home, and letting her rest mostly these past few days. We'll be out of pocket for a week, taking a little trip. Will catch up later. Have a good day everyone.
  2. Raincoat2

NYC George: Haven't seen many posts from you on this forum, although I see that you've been a member for many years. Nice to meet a fellow NYCentral modeler. So are you from NY?
  3. Raincoat2

Dogs and cats today, huh? Here are my favorites:
  4. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. Happy Valentine's Day to all. 49 and partly sunny here. Warm windy day on tap. Willie - Belated Happy Birthday to your wife. Again, nothing to report from the train room. My poor layout is gathering dust - I'll have to run the track cleaning car before I get back to any...
  5. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. 28 and partly sunny out there (or partly cloudy - depends on your disposition, I guess). Will hit 60 today and tomorrow, then the bottom drops out again. Absolutely nothing to report from the train room. Oh, yeah - - I went down there and looked at the layout - - does...
  6. Raincoat2

Louis - Tom Keifer, lead singer for Cinderella - - you can't mistake his voice from the 80's and 90's. After surgery on his vocal chords, he doesn't sound like that any more. Happy that his voice has recovered, but I sure miss those rasping vocals only he could do.
  7. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. 33 and cloudy out there. Roller coaster weather continues in these parts. Sorry I missed the forum yesterday. Things got really hectic. Looks like some good rock music videos were posted - - always up for that. My wife will be coming home from the CTCA hospital in Zion...
  8. Raincoat2

19 degrees out there, and icy spots on rural roads. City streets are okay. Been snowing all afternoon too, Heading home now and hope ice is not too bad on roads out in the country where we live.
  9. Raincoat2

Good morning, everyone. Time for a big mug of strong coffee!! Strongest you have, Flo!! Willie mentioned the storm system that woke him up and moved on into our direction. Actually we had a couple of rounds of severe weather. I was asleep at 11:15 p.m. last night when the tornado sirens went...
  10. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. 35 and drizzly out there. Louis - I hear you about "tax time" Beady and Mike - colonoscopies suck, but I've done my last 3 non-sedated - don't know what the big deal is 'cause it's easy, and I drive myself to breakfast afterwards - no need for someone to wait for you so...
  11. Raincoat2

Sorry - forgot to mention: Willie- very nice pics of these new areas on your layout. Love the detail and realism. Thanks for sharing.
  12. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. 34 and partly sunny out there. Time for more coffee. Greg - That Perkins scratch build will look nice. I haven't scratch-built anything yet - a little scared of trying it, and not enough materials in my arsenal. Chet - Nice video of that switcher - I love seeing your...
  13. Raincoat2

Ooops - - meant to say yesterday was a wonderfully relaxing day - church, running some errands, doing some outdoor work (65 degrees out there), running some trains, playing guitar - - oh, was there some kind of football game yesterday?? Like many of you, I don't watch pro sports any more...
  14. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. 58 and partly cloudy out there. The weather rollercoaster continues. My wife continues doing really well at the CTCA hospital in Zion, IL. She'll be home in less than two weeks. Planning a welcome home party for her! Ran some trains over the weekend. Put together some...
  15. Raincoat2

Good morning everyone. 38 and cloudy, but at least it's not single digits. This starts a warmup that lasts through Wednesday when we hit 60!! Then we get another round of cold. Nothing to report from the train room. Down side of batching it: make dinner, clean stove after frying vegetables, do...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com