Recent content by railBuilderDhd

1. railBuilderDhd

Running Bear's September 2020 Coffee Shop

Well, after about 6 years of family, health, and water leaks in the basement I'm back on "track" to get my layout running. We just got the basement fixed so I can start cleaning up the piles of trash and find my old layout. I'll post as soon as I get back to the bench level of the layout. For...
  2. railBuilderDhd

My first complete layout design

3 years later and I’m still working with the foam and track. My son has been running trains on half the bench work for fun and I got sidetracked with health and general life. well, now I’m getting the train room cleaned out from a water issue we had in the basement and going to get the layout...
  3. railBuilderDhd

What Sound Decoders do you like?

I came here to ask what others thought about what’s a better sound decoder Soundtraxx or Loksound. Seems like there’s still no real leader in what has a better decoder. I’ve used the soundtraxx many times and just recently getting back to the hobby I was thinking of trying the Loksound decoders...
  4. railBuilderDhd

Flashing LED circuit?

I’ve found many flashing leds on eBay in the past. I’m sure you can find them there or amazon. dave
  5. railBuilderDhd

UP GP60 #1966

Looks great and I to was born in 66.
  6. railBuilderDhd

Does anyone remember this structure?

Made me think of the Bady Bunch house. Lol Dave
  7. railBuilderDhd

Fixing Atlas Custom Line turnouts

Thanks for the pictures. I see now what is done. Dave
  8. railBuilderDhd

Hello From Hobbytronics

Love to know more about what you offfer. Welcome. Dave
  9. railBuilderDhd

Fixing Atlas Custom Line turnouts

I would like to see the jumper wire as well ted. Dave
  10. railBuilderDhd

CSX RAILROAD BRIDGE BY DRONE!!

That would be so great. I’m going to try and get up there in the next few months but I will give you time to make plans. How cool. Dave
  11. railBuilderDhd

Decoder Manufacture for the Bachmann GE 70 Tonner

what’s a good option to get to add a sound decoder to those locos? Dave
  12. railBuilderDhd

CSX RAILROAD BRIDGE BY DRONE!!

Hey DJ I’m enjoying your YouTube videos and often chat with you there. I just realized you are here as well. We need to talk some time about places to go exploring in Pitt next time I’m up there. Dave
  13. railBuilderDhd

Walthers Mainline vs Athearn Roundhouse

Can someone tell me what is the best sound decoder for the Athearn Roundhouse AC4400 locos? I got one so I can model the train in unstoppable. My son loves that movie. Dave
  14. railBuilderDhd

Fun with Arduino - a Series of Introductory Videos

I started working with these a long time ago but it’s been a few years now since I’ve had a chance to make anything with these yet. I will keep up with this and contribute as I can. Dave
  15. railBuilderDhd

Foam Fumes

the respirator is a must when indoor foam cutting with a hot wire. Just my thoughts after I got my first smell of that when I first cut foam. Dave

Back