Recent content by puppyfang

1. P

New addition to layout..

You maybe right.. You maybe right..back to the drawing boards....thanks...the fanged one
  2. P

New addition to layout..

How about something simple... How about something simple... like a x crossing, maybe 30 degrees were the round table is at now...that would be a easy thing to do...and still keep the operations the same...as for a wye...I never did like those...the loco can run either forward or backwards a I...
  3. P

New addition to layout..

Ok...well let me work on it some more Ok...well let me work on it some more...see what I can come up with...if I take the little table out there maybe some other possiblities then...will get back to you with another drawing....the fanged one
  4. P

New addition to layout..

Cool site.. cool site and thanks again...the fanged one :)
  5. P

New addition to layout..

here you go..think this will work.. Well modified the plan...moved the interchange and first narrow gauge track closer to each other... modified the roundtable to just two tracks and put a set of throwouts between the two lower tracks...this way I can move cars from both tracks back and forth...
  6. P

New addition to layout..

Correct... You are correct...actually I had to modify a few items to get it to operate correctly and I thank you for pointing out somethings...will post a new drawing in a day or two and show you what I did to make it work out better...again thanks for the input...the fanged one...
  7. P

New addition to layout..

ok...here is where I am at... On the drawing the interchange track is the far track to the right that runs up to the top...it will connect to a track that comes off my right side mainline loop, installed a throw out there and ran the track down to the new one...as for the other ideas...will...
  8. P

New addition to layout..

well just finished the rough drawing and started on the framework and foam for the new addition to my pebble creek layout... the regular one is a 4 x 12 foot one with one main line in a modified dogbone with and inside switching and staging track... so I thought I would add a mining area in...
  9. P

Weekend Photo Fun 12-26/12-29

Add my Distiller Recracker transfer car? Well all of the above are just great so I thought that I would add my little addition to the list...called it a recracker and distiller car...just for the fun of it...the fanged one...
  10. P

HOn3 Anyone?

just starting a HOn3... well I am just staring a micro layout that will tie into my regular ho one, in fact just laid the framework and the foam this weekend... this is my first adventure into this gauge... fining it interesting... modified a layout that was on the small scale page...area is 4...
  11. P

Begginer with an HO lay out

I think you are doing just fine, and I like your attitude on the layout, do it your way as I see it you are the owner, only share holder, maintenance person, construction person, ceo and president...so do it your way... my only suggestions would be to try and keep the track level, and without...

Back