Recent content by PENNBOB

1. P

Dave's Layout v. 4.0

Yea, I'm just starting out with N -scale. On a 36 x 80 Hollow core door. Will see how it goes. It's a lot harder on my eyes.
  2. P

How to hook up toggle switches to sidings and spurs ?

Thanks Dave. For posting this. I will save this sir. That's how I was going to try to do It. Thanks for everything. Bob.
  3. P

Dave's Layout v. 4.0

It really looks real Dave. All your buildings look really good. You Did a beautiful job on your scratch built station. Dave, your layout is HO isn't It?
  4. P

Dave's Layout v. 4.0

Beautiful job Dave.
  5. P

I have #6 which come power routed. Thanks , I will check it out .Thank you sir.
  6. P

Thank you sir . I will fool around with It. Give it a shot. Just use one side of the feeder wire and hook the switch to It. Is that what you mean? Thanks Bob.
  7. P

Hi everyone. I'm new here. And starting out. I have a N-scale 36x80 hollow core door layout that I am starting. Its DC. Running 2 trains. It is Kato track with Kato switches for the turnouts. How would I go about hooking up toggle switches to turn the power on and off on the sidings and spurs...
  8. P

Junker restorations/rehabs

You do nice work there sir.
  9. P

Yes ,very nice work Randy. Yes Randy. That's what I really meant ,the grab bars and the ladders and mostly the metal pieces. So Tichy sells parts like that ? Keep up the fine work.. Bob.
  10. P

That thing is beautiful Randy. Would like to see the before picture. Where do you get most of your parts for the rebuilds?
  11. P

Wow. That's cool man. Beautiful job again. Keep at it.
  12. P

That turned out vey nice. I think I might try doing a Pennsylvania one with a Model Power crane. Repaint It . And decal it. Randy where did you get the decals for it? Thank you sir. Have a good night. Bob.
  13. P

That's beautiful. You can build me one like that. What crane did that start out to be?

Back