Recent content by paradigm81

1. P

Brass or Nickle-silver track?

I love your signature. Forgive me, but what is LHS? Jason
  2. P

Hi

I feel the same way Eric. As a noob here myself, it's great to see I am not alone!
  3. P

Hello all from a noob

Hey bad Eddie, used to live in Bear and Newark DE. I am familiar with your neck of the woods!
  4. P

Brass or Nickle-silver track?

I personally use brass track for my HO trains, but I was wondering what the pro's and con's are of using Nickle-silver and the opinions of the rest of you about which track you choose? Is there any track that you refuse to use? I hope this discussion hasn't been had on here, I looked so if I...
  5. P

Cleaning Track

This is all good advice. I hope this post stays close to the top of the forum at all times.
  6. P

whats up with cats and model railroads

Growing up, you could easily tell when the cats hit the train table, the cars were toppled over. Now that I have kids of my own, I have realized the cats found a safe place from young boys. Perhaps the trains smell like cardboard boxes?
  7. P

How come the ties on HO track are black?

I've seen folks paint the ties brown. But me personally a little dust on the black ties and they look like the ones on the ground. sort of. lol
  8. P

Hello from Texas

Hi, HO scale noob from Texas. I look forward to being a part of the community. Any members in North Texas? Jason

Back