Recent content by P&Woaklawn

1. P

L shape HO layout plan suggestion

I'll definitely be changing that. Yes if I did go with it I would definitely space them out and maybe even remove one. I like the yard on the bottom where you drew it.
  2. P

I didn't even realize that was a mine lol. To be honest I don't want the mine. I thought it was some sort of yard. Id like to remove the mine
  3. P

Very nice. I like all the layouts you have drawn up. I'm going to have to come to some decision. I'm working on the benchwork tomorrow. I picked up the 1x4s yesterday
  4. P

Very nice! So unique compared to what I have seen. Great use of space rather than just a loop.
  5. P

Wow! It really is. It's alot easier to grasp the size when it's down on the table and not on paper. I really like what u did with the yard on the layout I picked. I think for a first layout after a long absense it will be good for me. Not too complicated and all one level. Plus I will have...
  6. P

The only thing that might be a bit daunting to me on your design is the yard above the track. There just never seems to be enough room lol.
  7. P

Hey. Thanks so much. Don't mind my ignorance lol but I thought the area on the right inside the loop was.the yard lol. What you added in red could be the yard for sure but after seeing your plan I like it better.
  8. P

Wow, very cool. I like it alot. It's similar to what I was looking at but more to do. This is what I was considering. What do u think of it. Maybe combine attributes of yours with this? I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help. When it's all said and done send me your address and I'll...
  9. P

Yes just like that. It will be tight but I can get all the way around
  10. P

Hey horseman. I actually have even more room as I got rid of some stuff in the basement. I have about 12 feet by 8 feet. If you hve and suggestions let me know. Im willing to work something out as far as compensation for something I like. Maybe a structure kit or something, Like I said Im...
  11. P

Hi M. Thanks for all the info. The layout will not be flat no. Just depends on what I decide to do for a track plan which way going to go weather it be cookie cutter or maybe use the woodland scenics ramp type setup. Right now all I'm trying to do is find a track plan I like that why I posted...
  12. P

Oooo ok. That's about it really. Im making more.complicated than I have to lol. Thanks Willie.
  13. P

Hey there. Yes I can get at all sides. With 32" I would have to use 15" radius and that's tight. Yes's ho scale. Thanks!
  14. P

Hey all. So I am trying to decide on a L shaped plan for a new railroad in my basement. The area I have 8 foot long by 8 foot long by 4 feet wide L. I haved looked on the internet etc bit nothing really catches my eye. I would like a small yard, room for a town and last 4 or 5 industries to...
  15. P

Opinions on scale

Absolutely. I'm 50 now and using 1x magnifying drug store glasses so they are already on the decline lol

Back