Recent content by nscaler7

1. N

Possible 4'x 8' Track Plan

Thanks for commenting....the only reason I considered looping the branch line was to give me a "run around"....but, it would be the long way around....not very realistic. I have to agree with you on the realism of working out to the end, reversing, and then coming back.......it is an easy...
  2. N

I am still playing arouI nd with SCARM. I came up with what I think would be a fun track plan. It gives the opportunity to run a train on the main line but, it also gives me a "branch line" to do some switching. I am posting a couple of pictures....the green track is the branch line that will...
  3. N

Hello From Nscaler7

Thanks for the "warm welcome"......I love the hobby but, I am geographically dislocated.....the only interaction I have with other modelers is on line.....
  4. N

This is what I am going to start building.....I think this will be fun to operate and will allow me to run the trains. I never thought I would want to do much switching but, as I was planning, the idea of exchanging the loaded freight cars at the industries for empties and taking them back to...
  5. N

Hello From Nscaler7

I am new to the group but, have dabbled in model trains for over 20 years....started several layouts but haven't progressed very far. I am retired military and a retired pipeline tech (27 years). I still consider myself a "newbie". I have a 10'x16' outbuilding for my trains. It is well...

Back