NCRC5315's latest activity

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

• N
    NCRC5315 replied to the thread Cheap DCC decoders.
    Pico scope, has the ability to decode the DCC packets. As far as wanting to control switches, lights, etc., take a look at LCC, (Layout...
  • N
    NCRC5315 replied to the thread Which Controller?.
    If you read what he says, he wants to move to HO due to a bigger selection of equipment. Based on what you have said, I would take a...
  • N
    NCRC5315 replied to the thread DCC 'slaving' A & B units.
    It's been awhile since I've used JMRI, but I think, once it reads the CV's in the decoder, will show which output is what, and the...
  • N
    NCRC5315 replied to the thread DCC Controller For Single Loco.
    Doesn't MRC, make a command station, that will run one locomotive on address 3? Is it the tech 6?
  • N
    NCRC5315 replied to the thread DCC Controller For Single Loco.
    ESu Cab Control, 7 amp power supply and wireless out of the box, and easy too use. Lots of pictures on the hand held, to tell you what...
  • N
    Take a look at Fast Tracks, (handlaidtrack.com). I have several of their jigs, for HO code 83. Their products, and procedures are top...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com