Recent content by Nancy

1. N

What do you use for WATER?

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll be using some whilte interior latex paint that we have around--I won't need much--and paint colors over it.
  2. N

OK, I read the WS FAQs and they brought up a few more questions I'd like to direct to people who have used Realistic Water. 1) They say it will never get really hard (like glass I guess) but will get hard enough to clean by wiping with a damp cloth. True? 2) They say to make your dam out of...
  3. N

Hi Charles- You mentioned contamination as a possible problem. And you mention adding food coloring to the material--I assume that you don't believe that the food coloring would be a contaminant, but what about paint? If you're pouring the material over a painted surface, do you have to be...
  4. N

I am getting ready to add the small lake and creek to my layout and wondered if anyone else had trouble with the WS water not hardening properly. Could this be a result of pouring the layers too thick? Or is there some other trick to getting it right?

Back