Recent content by MikeGTW

1. MikeGTW

Life-Like F40 Parts Diagram Needed

Chris That's an old one If all you need is those drive parts do you still have or know where you put those NWSL unicersal kits I sent you maybe they would fit Not sure but maybe and here's a couple things I did find...
  2. MikeGTW

M.B.Klein sold

MBK is back online working out of the same location as Factory Direct Hobbies in Arden SC Their website seems to be decent
  3. MikeGTW

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Anyone have a interaction with an electric fence I know I have here's a short account of one
  4. MikeGTW

Kadee PLASTIC couplers

I forgot to add the instruction sheet that comes with the 20 or 39 series says " isolated plastic shanked couplers "
  5. MikeGTW

Kadee PLASTIC couplers

Maybe they should have added the type of coupler on the package IE: plastic shank and metal knuckle But all you need to do is look at Kadee site and instructions and they will tell you what they are I've used those in standard Kadee boxes 232 or 242 no problem at all Here's the...
  6. MikeGTW

Kadee PLASTIC couplers

The 20 and 30 series have plastic shank the knuckle and trip pin are metal Kadee has made them like this for years
  7. MikeGTW

Another problem uploading photos

could have some of their updates really mess stuff up here's one link on the HEIC https://www.inverse.com/input/guides/how-to-change-heic-to-jpeg-iphone-camera-photos
  8. MikeGTW

Another problem uploading photos

IPHONE default is HEIC You need to change that in the phone to save as JPEG do a search on change iphone from HEIC to JPEG it's fairly easy
  9. MikeGTW

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Willie that account thing is just Bob tinkering with stuff He'll figure it all out soon I'm sure
  10. MikeGTW

Troy I do believe that's one of your best yet might just have to save her for my desktop ;)
  11. MikeGTW

Athearn PA-1

Seems like someone said that " Now that engine has the old metal side frames with the outside bearings again old but still works The wheel sets I had to go look at some I still have and the wheel sets all the way adjusted in are perfect gauge " And the half axles cannot touch on this type of...
  12. MikeGTW

Athearn PA-1

That's not a dummy that's been converted It was powered from day one Now that engine has the old metal side frames with the outside bearings again old but still works The wheel sets I had to go look at some I still have and the wheel sets all the way adjusted in are perfect gauge If you...
  13. MikeGTW

Athearn PA-1

That looks like a Throttle Pack 501 so if it is then about 1 amp so enough to run a single Athearn engine since the light works he's getting power from the trucks That's the only way the light will work There's something with the motor even though he can turn it by hand the motor mount is...
  14. MikeGTW

Well I'm 75 so not doing this by hand I have a Bobcat excavator so I just ride along it does all the work and I don't volunteer much anymore but this one is family oh and it's 50 acres all most all trees
  15. MikeGTW

That second pict he sure is giving you the evil eye Like full charge hah

Back