Recent content by migalyto

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
  1. migalyto

Hello from Saskatchewan.

Welcome to the group!!
  2. migalyto

So how any times have you rebuilt our layouts

I’m on my third.
  3. migalyto

Long time admirer, first time do-er.

Welcome to the group Z!
  4. migalyto

Hookup wire

Would enameled magnet wire work? Amazon has 34-38AWG.
  5. migalyto

Crossing Lutgens Creek

That's shaping up to be an awesome scene.....Well done!
  6. migalyto

Dream coming true

Welcome to the group Boyd! Looking forward to watching your progress.
  7. migalyto

Returning to modeling

Welcome to the group!!!
  8. migalyto

Coming back to the hobby

Welcome back to the group! Looks like a nice amount of space to accomplish what your after. About what era are you shooting for?
  9. migalyto

Running Bear’s September 2019 Coffee Shop

Happy September everyone, boy that summer didn't last long!
  10. migalyto

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Division (HO scale)

That turned out really nice! When you say installed the lights, are you going to use functional lighting, or are they decoration?
  11. migalyto

Running Bear’s August 2019 Coffee Shop

He finally checked in yesterday over at Nscale.net after a 7 or so months hiatus, here is his explanation for his absence in the last couple of posts on the last page. I imagine he will check in here as well soon...
  12. migalyto

Its past most of our bedtimes!
  13. migalyto

Favorite Locomotive

Mine is my GE Dash 9-44CW
  14. migalyto

After a drywall marathon this weekend, my wife and I installed the last sheet Sunday night. It had to be done, as the finishers were starting taping this morning. I’m all done now till it’s time to prime.
  15. migalyto

Need More Inspiration or Movation to Work on or Start Your Layout?

I would love to create something like this in my basement. My problem is I wouldn't even begin to know how to create something like this!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.