Recent content by MichalM78

1. MichalM78

Need help - selling the entire collection of trains, etc.

I understand. I decided to use both... eBay and the website that is already active. In both ways, I really need help from someone with you to check the list to make sure that I do not make any mistakes. Sending one more link to the Excel sheet...
  2. MichalM78

Hi, I am selling a couple of items on eBay. I agree with you that this is a huge market, and shipping costs are low. The total fees are higher than 13%... sometimes it's a little less than 20%. When I already did everything, the website, FedEx shipping with discount, and Credit Card payments, I...
  3. MichalM78

I'm not sure how to classify used / not used. If box the train is open and has added light is used? If the box is open but does not have a visual of use, is not used? If the box was open and painted and checked ones, is it used? That is why I made lots of HD photos to show everyone, how exactly...
  4. MichalM78

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for helping. Is there anyone who can help me review the rest of the prices? I want to give a good price for people like Maciek and sell it fast. I will be more than happy to pay for that help; I don't want to start a Google campaign before I am sure...
  5. MichalM78

Hello, I created the Excel sheet that everyone has access to, showing all items for sale. If anyone can help me and correct the price, I added on the right site two columns: NEW PRICE and COMMENTS. The ID number is related to the item number on the website...
  6. MichalM78

Thank you. I did like that. There is a website that shows sold items on eBay.
  7. MichalM78

Thank you. Maciek's parents do not want to "make" money; they want to sell it ASAP. They are very flexible about the price.
  8. MichalM78

OK, I will add a search option for scale.
  9. MichalM78

I use Google and old eBay auctions.
  10. MichalM78

Yes, all that you see on the website is for sale.
  11. MichalM78

Hello, Thank you! Yes, I'm from Poland. Maciek was also from Poland. I have a list in Excel with trains, wagons, locomotives etc. I can attach her if you like. The website is: https://mgtrains.com/ Thank you for your reply. Michal
  12. MichalM78

Hello, A couple of years ago, my friend Maciek passed away, he was 39 years old. At the age of 28, he was diagnosed with pulmonary disease and battled the disease for 10 years. After Maciek's death, his parents, Richard and Bozena, decided to sell the entire collection of over 3,000...

Back