Recent content by Meathead

1. M

OO and HO Differences Where and Why?

I always 2nd guess myself why I ask so many questions :) Sorry if I sound as if I dont look like I have done my research. You should see me in the class room I basically answer my own questions while asking the teachers :P, But by doing that I know that I am 100% correct on what I am trying to do.
  2. M

Yea I will have a look thanks, I just gotta get over being a perfectionist Guess being a architectural Designer I was just making sure that the door of a building is not bigger then another door or it just looks too weird, if you get what I mean
  3. M

Decaling up an NS GP40-2

Ah ok, I was just wondering if anyone was printing some of there own for decals I would like to know what is a good printer for it and what type of paper do you use
  4. M

So how big is the difference to a HO and OO scale building? 1 story building averaged hight
  5. M

Decaling up an NS GP40-2

What printer are you using to print the decals with and how is the detail?
  6. M

Meathead - Says Hello from Down Under!

haha, I could not image the cost of it if it was built in reality
  7. M

Help. With Custom PCB and Lightning

I have been using Arduino, Got myself a Kit and learning quite fast since it uses base C I have been using C++ for years for game development, I can see that coding is not the part that takes time its more placing it together on the bread board :) But all in all I am having a lot of fun and...
  8. M

ok cool thanks again now its time to rebuild my things in 00 Scale, Are most of you guys using HO or OO?
  9. M

Hey, So me and my brother are building a trainset as you know and we where going to go with HO but now moving to 00 since Hornby is only 00 scale and he loves hornby, which I am too, too the question I know the scale and size for ho trains and OO trains but what about scenery does that change...
  10. M

Ok So I just got this book from my electronics store which has tones of stuff for PCB, Good place to buy, Anyway here is the book I was thinking it could be a good start too learning this the book is 123-Robotics-Experiments-Evil-Genius Here is the link tell us what you guys think...
  11. M

Could you point me in the right direction in starting this. As you can see I am a bit confused. Sorry if im asking too much
  12. M

Meathead - Says Hello from Down Under!

By the looks of it I cant spell Laser lol, But thats very cool too hear CaptSuperCow Just to show you guys some of my work I have done in my spare time this year. My Tank took me about 2 months too build part time it was for a game called 1944 D Day Chair was a quick render I did a month ago...
  13. M

So I was doing a bit more research today and was wondering how is this for a start https://www.makershed.com/Articles.asp?ID=152
  14. M

So back to PCB, I can create a program or sequence for my theme park ride too do certain things like...Turn lights on play music from speaker or even start the motor for the ride to go. PCB boards can do all that with toggle button or switch to start each one? If I seem like a noob or dumb...
  15. M

I have a few good pc's around my house and I am learning C# and Java for Uni, that could help I guess :) I never knew train sets could be ran other then a good old way that I remember in the 1990's haha!

Back