Recent content by master_train

1. M

copyrighting question

Hi guys good evening just an idea, but i think to open my own small resin casting company i think to produce some locomotive shells , nothing specific at the moment to tell you about, but let say any type of GPxx, SDxx. is there a copyright violation? should i contact EMD or GE (according...
  2. M

BNSF 9-44CW build x3 (Warning, lots of pics!!)

First, let me say awesome work. very inspiring! But, just my opinion- isn't a better idea first applying all the small detail parts and then paint everything?
  3. M

CN SD70 detailing project, need your help

I started a while ago a 3-unit cn sd70/75's detailing project I started using a details west DS-298 (details for SD70/75I cn), AU-300 (auxiliary detail set) among other parts, From some reason the instructions are sometimes wrong, after looking at reference photos i found some errors, pipes/...
  4. M

Your favorite locomotive?

My most favorite is the F59ph, not the "I" viersion too bad i cant find a model in HO scale. oh well, thats my favorite
  5. M

New weathered car (need opinion!)

very impressive rust! such a good work always inspiring me
  6. M

3rd Annual "How Many" contest

My guess is 460
  7. M

Best sound!!

Im very happy with QSI Great sound, much better than tsunami, which my IM SD40-2W came with. Plus it have all the functions outputs for cab, ditch, numberboard light. who can ask for more? Still waiting though for the titan-A :-)
  8. M

2nd Anual How Many Contest????

I say 370 Good luck! :)
  9. M

Better DCC system for PC controlling

Well guys, as usual much appreciated information Just grabbed for $10 (!) the locobuffer (though not the USB version, the RS323 one) at litchfield station. seems to be the last one. they say it come "as-is" without any cables or manual. fine with me :)
  10. M

Better DCC system for PC controlling

Hi all; Im in the process of designing my new layout which will be computer controlled. I'd like to know from your experience, which of the two (digitrax's 'super chief' and nce's systems) is more friendly and easy for the PC hookup and operation? as i saw, digitrax also make all the...
  11. M

advanced dcc signalling system?

Thank you RexHea for that helpful information! First, after spending the whole day (and night) in reading manuals i made the decision to work with the Digitrax's signal decoders and sensors. also i decide to hookup the layout to PC for best result and automation of the layout. as for the...
  12. M

Hi RexHea. thnk you for the info. i visited the digitrax site and found some useful information. I think i'll hook up the layout to PC,I like the idea and rr&co. seems just fine! hope that will well, i attached a pic of part from my layout planas in prototype, i want to mount those 'dwarf'...
  13. M

Put my eye on the NCE's signaling system or logic rail tech system but they have a limited track arrangement, no complex trackage capability
  14. M

I did built in the past several layouts, and one of them i remember, came out with a very complex track arrangement, though the guy i build the layout for didnt want any signals (go figure..:D)I do have experience with DCC, and electronic, but dont know too much as for signaling the time is...
  15. M

DCC signal system- need your advice Hi everyone, I need your suggestion for a signal system. which do you use? are you happy with that? and, is your layout conected to your PC? soon i hope to start build my own layout, and i will include a multiple stagin yards, crosssovers and double...

Back