Recent content by Lynnb

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. Lynnb

Favorite Layouts of Other Famous Modelers...

Paul Scoles layout , Dick Elwell, Joe Fugate, so many more.
  2. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Thanks Alan, ordered the needle, nozzle, and nozzle cap last nite.
  3. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Thanks Alan , I kinda had the feeling you were thinking of my budget, I have always been a firm believer in spending a bit extra to get what’s needed for the long haul , hopefully I will find an interest in airbrushing, saying that, I did order the hp-cs kit that comes with the hose. I ordered...
  4. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Thanks again for the great input, I did belong to Trainmasters TV a few years back, sounds like I will have to rejoin, I'm going to need all the help I can get. I had been reading up on the Iwata line of brushes last night, including the...
  5. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Alan two questions as it would appear you have all your ducks in line, what would be a good brush for a beginner that will continue to work well down the road and what would you suggest for a spray booth? Please keep in mind I do use Floquil paints but also plan to try acrylic paints. Also I am...
  6. Lynnb

Airbrushing

OMG that is alot of reading and so will have to plug away at it.
  7. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Thanks Alan , it is a good read.
  8. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Alan unfortunetaly no I won't be there. Really appreciate the info you took the time to share.
  9. Lynnb

Airbrushing

Guys there is something about an airbrush that simply continues to draw my interest, what would those of you's that use an airbrush acrually do with one when it comes to our model railroading?
  10. Lynnb

New Layout

Thanks Erik and Mike
  11. Lynnb

New Layout

Bailey's Produce is complete
  12. Lynnb

2019 Layout goals.

More structure building.
  13. Lynnb

Pacific Coast Air Line Railway in 55n3

Nice restart Harold. Been following all your RR tips for years.
  14. Lynnb

Can't get to Sylvan Scale Models!!

You may be having an issue because of your browser , if you have the newest windows software it uses internet explorer edge which caused me some issues setting up my wife’s new laptop , I ended up finding out it also has the older version of internet explorer in tools as well I downloaded google...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com