Recent content by Lynn

1. Lynn

How many engines do you own?

I have one that looks similar, but it is an Atlas N scale, #49814 GP-38, CSX #2112. It was purchased years ago, but is still new (with box), and is for sale if anyone is interested.
  2. Lynn

Lynn, from Massachusetts

Sorry. I meant to thank you for the photos! 2001, really? That's interesting. I didn't remember that he was still into the hobby at that point. It's possible, I guess. Thank you so much for the information!
  3. Lynn

Lynn, from Massachusetts

Thanks, Mark! That's very interesting! At the end of the box, it only says Atlas #42030 RS-3, New Haven #520. I asked my very bright daughter about the DC thing. She says that they are definitely DC because her Dad was hobbying in the 80s and 90s, and back then, that's all they had...
  4. Lynn

Lynn, from Massachusetts

Great suggestion! Thanks!
  5. Lynn

Lynn, from Massachusetts

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I will definitely try that!
  6. Lynn

Lynn, from Massachusetts

Hi. I am new here, and still figuring out the forum. My late husband was a hobbyist. I am looking to sell some N scale trains and accessories. Sorry, I don't know much about them. Could someone tell me the difference between a "Diesel" and regular? locomotive? How would you describe the one...
  7. Lynn

I have a question for you all. I was wondering if this would be a place where someone would be...

I have a question for you all. I was wondering if this would be a place where someone would be able to sell model train stuff. If not, I would appreciate any suggestions as to where. My first husband, who was a hobbyist, passed away 10 years ago. He left several N scale items, including...

Back