Recent content by legsbluetrain

1. L

problems in train clubs

chasing the model train with a video camera He even had an issue with me chasing the train with a camcorder at one show.He should've left that alone and let me record.If that were a member of the public chasing the train with a camcorder,he would have been nice to them and let them record.He...
  2. L

Memphis Society of Model Railroaders

club As much as I've been to Memphis,I didn't know about this.
  3. L

If it was your Choice ?

tyco A good place for them is to find someone who has a boneyard and put the engines there.They will look great in the boneyard.
  4. L

Lionel Train

trains Old Lionel trains are worth a lot of money now
  5. L

What is a Train Collector

collector Whatever you buy and hold on to,especially collector's items such as limited edition items.
  6. L

problems in train clubs

one detail 1 detail I want to tell is the guy over the club had problems with me personally.He has gotten so personal to where he started invading into my personal business such as my habits of spending money,making issues of my other hobbies that's not related to railroads,making issues about...
  7. L

CSX engine

Wisconsin Southern The photo of the real boxcar was taken by a friend and the model was taken by me at home.:cool:
  8. L

problems in train clubs

club I'm an adult and he's an adult.Adults bully adults too.
  9. L

your favorite loco from your favorite railroad(s)..

engines to all of you,nice engines.:)
  10. L

A New and Modern KATY Paintscheme.

Katy Nice.On the movie Blues Brothers,there is a song called "She Caught the Katy".
  11. L

The layout

layout looks nice:)
  12. L

Dukes of HO

Dukes What did you do?Recreate the scene from season 2 on Grannie Annie's money?
  13. L

Oops

derailment How did that happen?
  14. L

problems in train clubs

train clubs This doesn't just apply to model clubs or train clubs,it applies to all kinds of clubs.
  15. L

CSX engine

engine Is that a Gennesee and Wyoming engine?

Back