Recent content by LATX

1. L

Club in Los Angeles / Southern California?

Los Angeles Model Railroad Society
  2. L

Sound decoder for Bachmann RS3

https://www.trainworld.com/manufacturers/model-train-specials/bachmann-63909-alco-rs-3-dcc-sound-value-equipped-interstate/
  3. L

anytime my friend
  4. L

Yes they will,
  5. L

Pacific Parlour 39974

Very nice Car I was thinking of building one myself but than I have too many projects on the table now lol
  6. L

Truth is Bachmann Sound value will be your best bet, the price for the new decoder and speaker will add up to the Sound value RS3, www.trainworld.com have them for a steal, you can put the one u just acquire on ebay or for sale to offset the cost or keep it have two and run them as a consist
  7. L

Trolley Repair??

Have you tried cleaning the wheels to insure Proper Electric connection from the track, also when was the last time you ran it did it run sluggish or any nosie from the motor when you connect it to the power pack
  8. L

Spring 2017. Photo Fun.

everyone nice shots I want to start posting soon but in the middle of a move so that wont be happening no time soon but soon I will be back with my shop pixs
  9. L

Spring 2017. Photo Fun.

love the damage on the gondola
  10. L

Athearn New Mexico Rail Runner

as per operation the only coaches and cars they have are the bombardier, If I was you keep a eye on your LHS, ebay and train shows as they would be a easy way to come up on cars the only thing that is different they have now is the MP36
  11. L

rapido trains F40PH NCPU

have anyone seen the notice on the upcoming release? Also the note about the motor cost
  12. L

WPF Nov. 14 - 20

New arrivals Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  13. L

WPF Nov. 7 - 13

Nothing new to report going to start building a blue box P40 that I have not sure yet tho I did want sound lol Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  14. L

WPF Oct 31 through Nov 6

Work started on CSX 11000 today at the LATX car Shop just order a new wheel set and also the paint shop to have a open space for her patch job she will be a Coca-Cola Dedicated car Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  15. L

WPF Oct 31 through Nov 6

Good day my friends took delivery of a EMD DD40 this weekend gave my son the DD40AX that came last week for his Christmas consist. The bad thing it's a dummy but I might run it with my Coca-Cola Beverage train Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back