Recent content by kbkchooch

1. kbkchooch

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Good morning gang! Overcast and 51° this morning, heading to a high of 62° and rain later. Tomorrow promises to be sunny and 65, but I have to work. :( Guy, great to hear you are getting better! Flo, 3 scrambled eggs please, hash browns and sausage and bacon on the side. Oh and please bring...
  2. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! 56° and foggy this morning, cloudy with a high of 72° later. Flo, can I get a meat lovers omelet this morning, I'm feeling a bit carnivorous today! 🦖 BillT, I've seen those reports too, somebody did a big ooops! BBL
  3. kbkchooch

Glad to hear it went well, and soon you'll be back at it!!
  4. kbkchooch

I noticed what appeared to be a signal maintainers truck trackside before the crash, did that have something to do with it??
  5. kbkchooch

And you're complaining??? 😅😂🤣 Oh shush! ;)
  6. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! Happy Hump Day!! 🐪🐫🐪🐫🐪🐫 Sunny with some clouds this morning, going to a most pleasant 67°. Never got to the basement last night, hopped on the tractor as soon as I got home last night and mowed til almost dark, but I got it done. By then, I watched TV with the wife while the...
  7. kbkchooch

Good morning gang!! 50° and sunny! Heading to 77° today! BBL
  8. kbkchooch

Yes indeed! Where are the cookies!!
  9. kbkchooch

Good morning gang!! Woke up to pouring rain this morning, but now the skies are sunny with some clouds. 63° and heading to 79°, oh yesss! Concerts, My 1st one was Eric Clapton, right after the release of the "Slowhand" album. Over the years, Jimmy Buffett several times, along with Jackson...
  10. kbkchooch

Gorgeous day today! Wife and I headed to son#4's college today. They were having induction ceremonies for several scholastic societies and his induction into the "Ionic Society". In a nutshell, it is a society of students in their sophomore year who exemplify academic prowess as well as being...
  11. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! 59° and sunny this morning heading for a high of 77°. Fortunately, I did not win at bingo last night, however, a good time was had by all with son number two and wife and son number three attending. We also ended up sitting with one of the wife’s friends so a good time was...
  12. kbkchooch

Gun bingo at the local VFD. I won last time, can lightning strike again ?
  13. kbkchooch

Good morning gang! Off to HD to get a replacement shower faucet and more DIY stuff! Here's a train themed AC/DC song for the morning headbang!! And in actuality, DCC is AC/DC. AC track voltage converted to DC for the motors;)
  14. kbkchooch

Hey, I resemble that remark!!
  15. kbkchooch

Good morning gang!!! Flo sweetheart, may I have a stack of Mel's famous lumberjack style flapjacks, with a side of scrapple for starters, and just leave the coffee pot here along with the Splenda. No dear, no creamer for me. A good start, but it needs more Bacon!! BBL

Back