Recent content by Jon_pdx

1. J

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Looking good Lloyd !!!
  2. J

+100......Well put Tony. I can't even imagine taking on a project like Lloyd has taken on. Jon...
  3. J

WOW, just wow! Very nice work Lloyd. Jon...
  4. J

Lloyd, Those are great photos! Alex, I'm pretty sure Lloyd used static grass in those locations. Jon...
  5. J

Lloyd, I just realized I never thanked you for posting the above info on how you did the interior scene. So thank you, the photo really helped put it all into perspective. Also, good to see you back. Nice work on the Masonite for the backdrops. Very clean and professional looking. And good...
  6. J

Lloyd, Wow, nice work on the drapes and room interior! The drapes I'm assuming are attached to the inside of the windows. The part I can't figure out is how you installed the room interior. In the photos it's out of focus which implies it's not up against the window. Can you give us more...
  7. J

Lloyd, Congratulations on reaching a milestone in your layout !!!!! Thanks for taking us for a ride around the layout. It looks even larger from that perspective than it looked in the photos you have posted. It's HUGE! You have a lot of rolling stock. And having the rolling stock and some...
  8. J

Lloyd, Thanks for the recent updates. Every time you post more progress reports I learn something. Jon...
  9. J

Lloyd, I never would have thought to replace the plastic ties with wooden ones. It turned the flex track into what looks like hand laid track. Which in a way that's what it has become. And the added detail on the top side really finishes it off nicely. Good job! Jon...
  10. J

That's going to look really nice Lloyd. What location on the layout are you going to install it at? Jon...
  11. J

Lloyd, Just finished reading this thread from the beginning and to say I'm impressed would be an understatement. As someone who is returning to the hobby after 40+ years I have learned a lot from your posts and am glad you are continuing to post progress reports. I have been tossing around...

Back