Recent content by joe circus

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

1. J

Winterquarters/Car Shops for circus and showtrains

Here is my Cinderella Float. Looks a little different than the one I saw at CWM 4 years ago.
  2. J

The Mother Goose Float
  3. J

The Old Woman and the Shoe Float.
  4. J

Great, let's start with the wagon that opens the parade.
  5. J

That's everything I have/know about the Walthers circus kits. Anybody interested in the Simmons and Circus Train Miniatures kits? I'll need some help from the audience, I don't know all the numbers etc, but I have around another 40 pix, if there is some interest.
  6. J

Hey Eric, Thanks for the info on the chassis! Preiser has at least 37 other figure sets that are Circus/Carnival related that were not sold under the Great Circus Accessories banner.
  7. J

Hi Dave, That's just from Walthers, there are quite a few wagons available from Simmons and Circus Train Miniatures too!
  8. J

You may have noticed a couple of numbers were skipped in the Great Circus Train Accessories series, I have no info what so ever about those 3 numbers. You may also have noticed I skipped numbers 1390 and 1391 in the GCT wagon series, those two kits were a Barnes chassis and a Gollmar chassis to...
  9. J

And lastly Preiser #22011 was the Circus Parade Riders. I had to get mine all the way from Germany!
  10. J

Preiser #22009 was the Dog Act.
  11. J

Preiser #22007 was a whole set of ushers/conductors.
  12. J

Preiser 22006 was the Tiger Act, also very nice, and pricey now.
  13. J

Presier #22004 was the not Dancing Horse Act. A more western show.
  14. J

Preiser # 22003 was the dancing Horse Act.
  15. J

Preiser 22002 was the Lion Act, one of my faves, also expensive now days.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com