Recent content by idiot

1. I

Hafner Wind-up locomotive

YES, an old wind-up train I bought at an antique store. It has a strong motor and runs great on the floor or straight track, but stops on curved track. I don't want to bend the wheels. Any ideas how I can get it to run a circle? Thanks.
  2. I

N scale Bachmann farmhouse 45812

"No longer available" "Out of stock" Any available????? Thanks
  3. I

Number of wire feeders DCC 3 tracks

Bachmann DCC. 3 large circles of track 7 feet long. Each circle connected together with turnouts. Will one feeder wire from one circle of track be enough to power the whole thing? Or will I need feeder wires to each circle of track? And if so, feeder wires to connect the 3 tracks or 3 feeder...
  4. I

Track nails bend, bend, bend

What is the best way to fasten Bachmann EZ track to a table top? Thank you.
  5. I

tight radius amtrak passenger cars

Looking for n scale Amtrak passenger cars for tight 9.75 radius curves
  6. I

4 DCC Locomotives Controller

Which DCC Controllers for 4 DCC locomotives? Combine 2 NCE? Want control knob/handle for each locomotive for each separate decoder? Thank you?
  7. I

Fastening Track to Layout

N scale track nails bend and difficult to nail down between rails....(layout top is hardwood.) Anyone recommend two-sided tape? What is the name and where can I buy "foam board" to make a better layout top? Actually, track connectors hold the track in place "fairly good." but not 101%.
  8. I

Atlas N scale locomotives and track radius

I still would like a short list of available N scale locomotives(brand and name) that will run on 9 3/4 radius track. THANK YOU.
  9. I

Wiring 15 degree crossing

Layout picture attached. N scale. DC not DCC. 4 Blocks. 2 locomotives running in same direction. 1 power pack. When a locomotive comes close to the other locomotive, it will be stopped by turning the power off the block the back locomotive is in, and letting the front one advance. ?1...
  10. I

Guilford-> ->North Carolina ??? I live in Gibsonville.
  11. I

I think track radius minimum should be included with every locomotive advertised for sale, BUT->->-> I have a SMALL N scale layout 2'x3'->->->yes SMALL->->-> with 11" outer and some 9 3/4" inner Atlas track. I would like a 'list" of N scale "DC" Atlas and Bachmann locomotives that "could"...
  12. I

N scale with Z scale Mixed

PROBLEM IS: CANNOT find some/enough Z scale buildings/structures.
  13. I

N scale with Z scale Mixed

Back