Recent content by ianacole

1. I

Looking for a loco...

Yes, all three units are powered. There's a tether connection between the first A and B units, and the third has it's own decoder. This way it an be run as an A, AB, or ABA setup. I have not seen zinc oxidation on any of my locos, but they've been packed away for a couple of years due to a...
  2. I

Looking for a loco...

Just took this video. I had turned down the volume via DCC programming, so it's a little quieter than out of the box: Video is there, not sure why the thumbnail didn't show up. Hit play, it will ;)
  3. I

Roundhouse diorama

That is looking amazing. I suggest hitting the figures with a coating of dullcoat as they are pretty shiny.
  4. I

Roundhouse diorama

Tedious, certainly, but looks great! What are you using for the belts?
  5. I

Roundhouse diorama

Looking fantastic!!
  6. I

Woodlawn Industrial Park (was Northeastern HO scale switching layout)

Do you need Atlas snap track, or flex track with the brown ties? I have a bunch of snap track for sale.
  7. I

Monthly Picture Thread - April 2021

Currently all packed away as we're in the process of a move to Montana. The majority of my brass collection:
  8. I

Makin Moves

Looking good!
  9. I

Monthy Picture Thread - March 2021

Currently it's a CATastrophe ... it's broken down for our move to Montana from Colorado.
  10. I

Monthy Picture Thread - March 2021

My overseer, CATaloging my every move:
  11. I

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

Those D&RGW cars are cool! Had not seen those before. Something new to add to the watch list - if, being custom, they can be found. Thanks!
  12. I

A beginner's layout

For scenery confidence I suggest watching Luke Towan on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjRkUtHQ774mTg1vrQ6uA5A) - he shares some great techniques and approaches, and shows outcomes real-time, which is nice. Of course, he makes it look easy as he's been doing it a long time - practice...
  13. I

N scale with Z scale Mixed

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly Nn3 = N scale narrow gauge
  14. I

WALTHERS NATIONAL MODEL RAILROAD BUILD OFF IS GIVING AWAY THOUSANDS!

Yup, I saw that. I replied prior to actually looking at the details due to previous desire to participate and CO saying "nope."
  15. I

WALTHERS NATIONAL MODEL RAILROAD BUILD OFF IS GIVING AWAY THOUSANDS!

As I'm moving out of Colorado in March I can participate this time. 🤘

Back