Recent content by Hershey

1. Hershey

DCC question multiple units

Thanks....I don't think the size I'm planning will require a second power supply....but ya never know...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  2. Hershey

Ah, how would you wire it in as a booster?
  3. Hershey

Have a question regarding using two identical DCC command units on one railroad. I just got a new Bachman EZ Command DCC unit in the mail today...unfortunately, I also was looking at some stuff I had stored that was left to me by my cousin. About 50 cars, 7 engines, 12 building kits and there...
  4. Hershey

Resistance Soldering

Ah,thanks....asking because I have an extra battery tender, but not an extra battery charger...maybe I'll give the tender a try...don't know about overload protection in the tender though, it might not work if the current draw is too high what with the tips actually being in a 'short'...
  5. Hershey

Resistance Soldering

HI all...been looking around the forum and can't find an answer to my most burning question (pun intended)..:rolleyes: I want to build a resistance solderer...saw a couple places where they talk about using a regular battery charger as a power source....what I am wondering is if instead of a...

Back