Recent content by Hawkesburytrain

1. Hawkesburytrain

Hawks NEW "MHO Junction" layout

Happy Easter weekend to all.
  2. Hawkesburytrain

Thanks Jaz, After I took the picture, I did rust the rails and added grime.
  3. Hawkesburytrain

I had a few minutes to waste, so I've been testing roads for a clinic. Wasn't to satisfied with my first try of having a cobblestone with track covered with asphalt, so I redid it. Second time around was much better and I'm sure if I was to do another, it would be better, but I'm very satisfied...
  4. Hawkesburytrain

Thank you so much Jaz Sorry, I don't show how I did the rock face. Show me the picture and I'll try and do a description of how I did it. Lloyd
  5. Hawkesburytrain

Real work as kept me busy, but I'll be on break very soon. In the mean time, I've been preparing for a clinic on roads for March. Pretty happy with the results. Also helping a friend with Parkinson in building a farm house and other buildings for him.
  6. Hawkesburytrain

I remember your video Dave. The urgent thing to do is not wait, but to do what you said, dip them in matte medium, even if you are not planning on doing the trees right away.
  7. Hawkesburytrain

Thanks Gary, yes it is (4 of them) Good catch.
  8. Hawkesburytrain

Finally made an update video of my layout. Long time overdue, but it's here, Happy New Year 2024
  9. Hawkesburytrain

Last post for 2023 and a Happy New Year to all. Lots of work happening in Chute a Blondeau area with the CP DRS4-4-1000 #8004.
  10. Hawkesburytrain

Back working on the layout, ....... not really, I should of said fixing. I have 2 section of track to remove and replace. One has 1/8" of missing track causing derailment, I thought it would be no problem, but was hugely wrong. Supposedly we learn from our mistakes. The other is a section I...
  11. Hawkesburytrain

Even though I model the 70's, I needed this CP D10
  12. Hawkesburytrain

My adventures in Ho Scale.

That reminds me of when I build my helix. Nice work so far.
  13. Hawkesburytrain

This should be the last picture of the quarry/mine. This section of the layout is done, except for a backdrop and more trees. Now, I'll be working on a section to the right which is my "Heavy Metal" workshop.

Back