Recent content by guilford681

1. G

MTH HO SD70m-2 CV and motor issues PLEASE HELPPP

YIKES! I was going to get some MTH dcc ready versions to install Tsunami's like Josh mentioned but diburning just saved my arse! I was thinking about ordering some undec Athearn M-2s but when I heard my friends ACe I changed my mind. There is something about factory decoders from any...
  2. G

Nevermind I have figured it out. Well I figured out how to reset the MTH loco. First you have to select loco 55(make sure nothing is on the track) then go to cv55 and give it a value of 55. LOL I wish the handbook would have mentioned that when you have to change cv55 to 55 you have to select...
  3. G

Do you know how to get to broadcast mode?
  4. G

Okay I figured that part out. Just did not realize it was also called OPS. The thing is with NCE it makes you pick an address to program. So what do I pick for an address when I have no address I know of for the loco? I also tried something about using the short address 0 to broadcast to all...
  5. G

I have the NCE pro cab and have it wired up right now in a 10 amp system. I used program on the main because it does not support program track. Thanks for all the feedback guys. diburning: how do I enter OPs mode with an NCE throttle? I am going to go try and figure it out myself but I may...
  6. G

Looks like I do not have good luck with these MTH SD70s. I just got an FEC SD70M-2 in today. It is brand new from ebay. I placed it on the track tonight and started it up using its default address of 3. It started up fine and ran good at low speed back and fourth. Next I went to program the unit...
  7. G

What I've learned about MTH, DCS, DCC

Looks like I do not have good luck with these MTH SD70s. I just got an FEC SD70M-2 in today. It is brand new from ebay. I placed it on the track tonight and started it up using its default address of 3. It started up fine and ran good at low speed back and fourth. Next I went to program the unit...

Back