Recent content by Goat

1. Goat

dead track

Is anyone using RC or thinking about using to control your Locomotives? From what I can find it looks like something I would be interested in. Any opinions?
  2. Goat

Dog House

Thanks Kid!
  3. Goat

Dog House

A question came up on Facebook about what the dog house on some steam engine tenders was for. Any one know?
  4. Goat

Clear window plastic crazed/fogged

In the future use canopy glue. It will stay clear and you can also make small sections of glass with it.
  5. Goat

Piping, any scale

I save all my parts trees when I build a kit especially the small ones. They have 90 and 45 bends and can be inserted into the Scenic tubing. Just a little work scraping the seams.
  6. Goat

IC and ICG Info books.

I have scanned these two books in and if you are interested contact me. They are in jpeg format. Here is just an example. There is a lot more info in the books.
  7. Goat

measuring cars

Thanks kid!
  8. Goat

measuring cars

When measuring car length for weight adjustment do you measure with the couplers or without.
  9. Goat

What State do you live in?

The great and glorious state of Mississippi. Walls is just across the line from Memphis.
  10. Goat

What State do you live in?

The great and glorious state of Mississippi. Walls is just across the line from Memphis.
  11. Goat

What do you do for a living?

"Boy Toy" and I work hard at spending my Railroad Retirement check (according to Dingbat). In my other life I was a machinist for 39 years with IC/CN RR
  12. Goat

CN 102/103 Special Train

I believe these are the old IC units that were painted CN colors. Is this what you want. http://railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=224919&nseq=6&showcomments=true I may have some of the IC pictures.

Back