Recent content by gngsquared

1. gngsquared

What Do You find to be the Most Enjoyable Aspect(s) of Model Railroading

Well, apparently my favorite part is planning and trying to get my train room into some semblance of what I want so I can actually begin construction. I hope this changes some time in the future, but I am always optimistic.
  2. gngsquared

Running Bear's Coffee Shop June 2018

Justin: Nice pickup on the eBay. I saw this item but it is way past my 1965 modeling date.
  3. gngsquared

Chet: Wow, great photo! I would love to be standing just past the bridge in the shallows tossing a fly or two.
  4. gngsquared

I have to attend a re-cert class on some of my trainer credentials and am in Greenville, NC. First, I hate staying in hotels. Won't get much sleep the next couple of nights. I used Google Earth to scout the area around the hotel and found this: Parked where the crossing used to be on the right...
  5. gngsquared

Phil: I think that every once in a while. Then I determine to make at least one square foot of track/scenery as good as has ever been done.
  6. gngsquared

This is the kind of thing that I get from eBay. I purchased 50 T-Nuts and 50 bolts with washers and nuts for less than $30 including shipping.
  7. gngsquared

Lovely horn

If they ever make a Dukes of Hazard horn for DCC I am buying it!
  8. gngsquared

Texting, Maybe?

Ah, morons in every county. Nice to know that we don't have a monopoly on them.
  9. gngsquared

Sherrel: I also remember those Beast-36's. There was a bunch of them at one time down at Homestead AFB in Florida. Would see them every once in a while when my dad I am were fishing in the Everglades, you could hear them long before you could see them. Chet: When I lived in Boone, NC they would...
  10. gngsquared

Congratulations!!! I have this queued up at the COHS for the little guy if you send me your address.
  11. gngsquared

Track plan being printed

Thanks a bunch! That will help a lot to keep things organized and in sequence. Going to add the page numbers and get mine printed out also.
  12. gngsquared

Track plan being printed

I thought so, that is what I am using. How did you get it to print the numbers of the pages, if that is what they are? I can get it to print a small file name/number but the numbers that you have look like they would be much more useful.
  13. gngsquared

Track plan being printed

What program did you use for your layout?
  14. gngsquared

Willie: Keep this up and we will start calling you 'Armadillo Willie'.
  15. gngsquared

Chet: Not knowing anything about anything I am guessing track failure?

Back