Recent content by glenng6

1. glenng6

30 000 Gallon Tank Car - H0 (1:87) STL files

Dmytro, Your work is exceptional. I can't wait to see more. Glenn
  2. glenng6

Front End Friday

Paul, Great job on the weathering. That is a very good looking loco. I just added it to my list of locos to be acquired. Glenn
  3. glenng6

Show us your pets!

Booyah!
  4. glenng6

points on a medium incline?

I have four Atlas code 100 #4 turnouts on inclines. Two of them are on, at least a 2.4% incline. They have been functioning for decades, without any issues. Glenn
  5. glenng6

Glue for acetate sheets?

Snowman, Yes, I do! The plastic that comes around the Boston Cream Pie is quite clear. In the attached photo I just placed one of the plastic strips, on edge, in front of the Canada Dry car. It is 2 1/2" x 30". That's a lot of windows. Near the top of the photo you can see one edge of the...
  6. glenng6

Glue for acetate sheets?

747flier, Agree it is not perfectly clear. However, as you said for smaller windows, such as coach windows or windows in small structures, it works quite well. Especially if you're conveying the idea of old, dilapidated or abandoned buildings and factories. At least it's worth the price of...
  7. glenng6

Glue for acetate sheets?

Not sure how picky you guys are but I save the plastic wrap from Boston Cream pies. One strip can make lots of windows and make me salivate, as well. Glenn
  8. glenng6

Front End Friday

McLeod, 2655 looks like it was worked hard and put away wet. Glenn
  9. glenng6

Homosote

riogrande5761, Your layout looks like it is going to be damn good fun, to operate. I agree with everything you said about Homasote. All my track is mounted on Homasote and has been since the early to middle eighties. Good luck with your layout and I hope you have trains running in the near...
  10. glenng6

Wooden frame tank car scratch build

Looking awesome!
  11. glenng6

My Garden Railway Build - 1/1 Scale :-)

Good for you! Always feels good to win. Glenn
  12. glenng6

Stephen, I learned to drive a stick on a US Army jeep, very similar to yours. That was at Fort Carson, in Colorado. Approximately, Sept '68. My next stick will be a Z. 😁 Wanna race?😁 Glenn
  13. glenng6

Stephen, That's a project and a half you've got going on there. I can't wait to see it finished. Glenn
  14. glenng6

Hello from Canada

BPalmer00, Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here. Glenn
  15. glenng6

Hello from Italy

Andrea, Welcome aboard! I'm sure the DCC guys will be here soon. Glenn

Back