Recent content by ghost59

1. G

Will be off line for awhile...

Stay safe friend, we will be thinking of you.
  2. G

post your model RR tips........

I posted about this on another thread earlier. Thought I'd put it here too. If you have ever had problems making the ends of flex-track keep the radius where the pieces meet when you are using them for curves. Heres my little trick. I slide one rail of the track out of the ties halfway. do this...
  3. G

Make Sectional Track in larger lengths and larger radius

I don't know if this would be of any help, but I make my flex track longer. I slide one rail out of the ties halfway, then slide a rail from another piece the same way into it. This staggers the joints so that fighting the end radius is removed. I have done this so far with 3 pieces so that I...
  4. G

HO Helicopter

Helicoptor from the origanal Bat man TV series, I found one in walmart, They appear to be close to HO scale,,Of course you need to remove the goofy bat wings, but once removed they look like the Helis used in the TV show MASH. So if you want a heli for your 50 or 60 era layout, these seem decent
  5. G

The Union Pacific Soggy Bottoms Subdivision (HO scale)

That is looking really nice. The area seems much too clean for having done woodworking in it tho,,haha. Love the name of one of your industrys, Rust-eze,,,great movie. Keep up the good work and will look forward to seeing progress pics.
  6. G

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLVI

Im for keeping the name, lets keep Running Bear alive in this forum. Jeffery may not have thought he was worthy of it, but we do, and continue to do so. Rest in peace Jeffery,
  7. G

Good Bye My Friend, See You on the Other Side.

Rest in peace friend. Havent been able to get on here much due to work, but knew he had health issues. Just expected him back, he was tough and allways pulled thru. Allways enjoyed his posts. Godspeed Jeffery, will miss you...
  8. G

Scrap Yard Crane

I would buy it,,how much do you want for it?
  9. G

Does this Ebay seller's headline look accurate?

I pity the buyer. When he gets it and finds out its not HO, not in great shape, and the only smoke its gonna make is from the motor when he fires it up, they are not going to be impressed.
  10. G

Impressive Scene

Wouldnt want to be the guy that has to call the boss and explain that one. That is a unusual accident for sure.
  11. G

Hello from the Pacific Northwest U.S.

Welcome aboard, and that is some nice work on those buildings.
  12. G

I just wanted to say...

HAHAHA, My wife wants a red mustang convertible. Going out this weekend and buying her a new one. ;)
  13. G

Howdy Folks

Welcome to the forum, lots of good people and information here. I enjoyed your story, that had to be something to see,,,lol
  14. G

Hello from Canada's not so frozen North

Welcome aboard Mel. There is a lot of good advice and good people here, but it sounds like you have figured that out.
  15. G

Modern track laying

That was really neat to see, thanks for the link.

Back